Plant Serenity Fade Set:
- "Purple Heart"
This listing is for three skeins of perfectly paired yarn in our pre-existing, hand painted colorways. Each skein is 100g.
The default base for this yarn is our Squishy Sock base - a glorious 4 ply yarn that is 85% Ultra Fine Superwash Merino 15% Nylon. Each skein is 437 yards, giving you a total of 1311 yards.
I have a few sets ready to ship. Once they are gone, all orders are custom dyed and take about a week to send out.
I can also custom dye to order on any of our bases, including other weights like lace weight or bulky, and luxury bases like our whack Belle (MCS). Message us for a custom order if you'd like this option.
These colors are perfect to fade together because they are each different enough from the next to make for a visually interesting knit, but have similar colors that tie all skeins together. There are many patterns out there specifically made to fade, but you can also do your own fade technique with any pattern of your choosing by alternating colors every other row as you switch colors to blend them!
I'd you need more colors for your fade, I can custom dye colorways that flow into either end color and give you more options.
List of yarn bases:
Luxury Fingering Weight Blends:
- - Roo - 50/50 SW Merino/Silk; 4-Ply, 438 yards - This yarn is shiny and may take the colors a hint lighter than other bases due to the high shine in the silk
- - Belle - ULTRA fine 16 micron SW Merino/Cashmere/Silk - 75/15/10 437 yards per 100g - This is the softest base that we carry and it the most luxurious
- - Slinky- 80/20 SW Merino/Silk; 2-Ply, 400 yards
- - Purrty - 55/45 SW Bluefaced Leicester/45 Silk; 4-Ply, 438 yards
- - I Knead This- 80/10/10 SW Merino/Cashmere/Nylon; 400 yards, 2-Ply, High Twist (available in 100g 400 yard skeins as well as 150g 600 yard shawl-length skeins).
- - I Knead This MORE- 80/10/10 SW Merino/Cashmere/Nylon; 435 yards, 4-Ply - Ultra soft yarn - almost as soft as Belle
Basic Fingering Weight Blends:
- - Voo - 75/20/5 SW Merino/Nylon/Gold Sparkle; 2-Ply, 438 yards
- - Shimmer - 90/10 SW Merino/ Silver Sparkle, 2-Ply, 411 yards
- - Peek-A-Boo - 75/25 SW Merino/Nylon, 2-ply, 463 yards
- - Schmoozie - 75/25 SW Merino/Nylon, 4-ply, 463 yards
- - Squishy Sock - 85/15 Ultra fine SW Merino/Nylon, 4 ply, 437 yards per 100g - This is our favorite soft sock yarn and is noticeably softer than the other basic blends
- - Bright Eyes - 75/25 SW BFL/Nylon, 4-ply, 463 yards - This is the sock yarn you want to choose for ultra strong socks, but is not as soft as the other bases
- - Long Dog- Single Ply; 100% SW Merino; 434 Yards - not suitable for warp in weaving.
- - Schnitzel - 100% SW Merino, 437 yards - Has a lovely bloom when washed/blocked.
Other weight bases:
- - Slinky LACE - 80%/20% superwash Merino/Silk, 2 ply 875yards/100g skein
- Sport: this will vary based on what we have in stock, avg is generally 100% SW Merino at 328 yards.
- - Little Legs DK- Single Ply; 100% SW Merino DK , 240 yards/ 100g skein.
- - Regal DK- 50/50 Silk/SW Merino 4-ply, 231 yards
- - Schmoozie DK- 75/25 SW Merino/Nylon, 4-ply, 246 yards
- - Squishy DK - 85/15 85/15 Ultra fine SW Merino/Nylon, 4 ply, 246 yards per 100g
- - Chubby Worsted - 100% SW Merino 4-ply, 218 yards.
- - Bulky - 100% SW Merino, 106 yards.